The business environment has never been more challenging. Business SA is committed to helping local businesses grow. The Business Accelerator Program is the latest member benefit for SME and Corporate Business SA Members.
The Business Accelerator Program is designed to help owners and managers of business that are time poor and wanting to work more on their business. There is an emphasis on established businesses that are looking to “accelerate” growth by developing strategies to scale.
The Program consists of seven workshops:
• Growth for a Purpose: How to Start Planning Now for Succession and Business Sale;
• Market-Led Growth: How to Develop New Markets, Customers, Products;
• Accelerating Sales Growth: Through Customer Service, Account Management, Sales and Business Development;
• Growth from Marketing; How to Build your Brand, Communications, Social and Digital Media;
• Growth from Government: How to Win Tenders and Access Grants;
• People-Led Growth: How to Lead, Recruit, Build Culture and Capability;
• Systemising Growth: How to build ICT, Operations, Logistics, Supply-Chain and Inventory Systems.
COST: Free for SME or Corporate Business SA Members
Led by Business Adviser Simon Romaniuk who has 28 years national and international business experience specialising in marketing, business development and management consulting across technology, tourism, packaged goods, sporting, community, not-for-profit, arts and events.
Phone: 8300 0292
Mobile: 0403 451 868