The Business Accelerator Program is the latest member benefit for SME and Corporate Business SA Members.
Designed to help owners and managers of business that are time poor and wanting to work more on their business.
With an emphasis on established businesses that are looking to ‘accelerate’ by developing growth strategies to scale. The Business Accelerator Program is 7 workshops, each covering different topics that we consider as business fundamentals, funneled down into a high value 1.5 hour session with .5 hour network session at the end.
Program Topics (Seven monthly Rotating Workshops):
- Growth for a Purpose: How to Start Planning Now for Succession & Business Sale
- Market-Led Growth: How to Develop New Markets, Customers, Products
- Accelerating Sales Growth through Customer Service, Account Management, Sales & Business Development
- Growth from Marketing: How to build your Brand, Communications, Social & Digital Media
- Growth from Government: How to Win Tenders and Access Grants
- People-Led Growth: How to Lead, Recruit, Build Culture and Capability
- Systemising Growth: How to build ICT, Operations, Logistics, Supply-Chain and Inventory systems.
Led by Business expert Simon Romaniuk who has 28 years of business experience through Sydney and Adelaide, with the last 14 years specialising in business development and management consulting across commercial, technology, sporting, community, not for profit, arts and events.
Simon lives and breathes business development. n collaboration with Business SAs 10 years of history in Start-up, Entrepreneurial and Business Growth programs, we have worked to refine a format that is jam packed with value and leaves everything else behind.
COST: Free for SME or Corporate Business SA Members
For any queries please phone (08) 8300 0000 or email email@example.com