Safety is everyone’s business. Prioritising it will help you work toward ensuring your business is compliant with the legislation. However, its sometimes difficult for businesses to wade through complex and changing legislation and we appreciate that this isn’t typically something businesses have time to do.
This is where Business SA can step in and help out. Our Senior Work Health and Safety Consultants are leaders in their fields and they have practical experience matched with up-to-the-minute knowledge on every aspect of WHS legislation, systems and regulatory requirements. Our Senior Consultants, WHS are able to easily evaluate and analyse your safety systems and assess your risks before working out a sound safety management plan for your business.
No problem is too big or small and your problem is our problem. Our team’s wealth of knowledge will result in a solution that keeps costs at minimum and enables you to get on with running your business.
Our team of expert Consultants operate across all industries and are committed to helping you make your workplace both safe and compliant. There are a range of services that we can provide to support you in ensuring that your business is the best it can be in dealing with work health and safety requirements.
WHS MANAGEMENT SYSTEMS
- Compliance (WHS Act, Regulations and Codes of Practice)
- Safety systems
- Pre-certification to AS/NZS4801
- Contractor, sub-contractor and third party audits
DOCUMENTATION + IMPLEMENTATION
- Work, Health, Safety (WHS) plans
- WHS systems to AS/NZS4801
HAZARD ID AND RISK MANAGEMENT
- Safety manuals
- Safe operating procedures
- Safety plans
- Safety management systems aligned to AS/NZS4801
- Permits, checklists and registers
- Safe Work method statements
- Contractor safety systems
- Conduct risk assessment (e.g. machine guarding, manual handling)
- Safe Work method statements (SWMS)
- Work permits
- Manual handling/hazardous manual tasks
- Ergonomic assessments
- WHS placements
- WHS committee set-up, coordination and running
- Liaison with WHS Entry Permit Holders
- WHS officer training
- Development of enforceable undertakings with SafeworkSA to potentially avoid prosecution
- Advice in relation to SafeworkSA notices, investigations and disputes
Have you got a Work Health Safety Issue?
Fill out the form below and one of our consultants will be in touch. Alternatively you can call us on (08) 8300 0000 to speak to one of our team members.