The Entrepreneurs’ Programme - Business Growth, helping our businesses go above and beyond.
The program helps you improve your business practices, become more competitive, and take advantage of growth opportunities.
A dedicated growth facilitator will provide access to extensive networks, information, resources, strategies, and specialists unique to your business’s needs.
They will work with you to develop your unique growth roadmap and help you achieve your business vision. You can also access a matched Growth Grant of up to $20,000 to action recommendations from your roadmap.
CAN I APPLY?
To be eligible for the program, your business must be solvent, have been trading for three years or more, have an ACN and an annual turnover or expenditure of between $1.5 million and $100 million (or $750,000 to $1.5 million if your business is located in remote Australia).
Your business must also operate in one of the following growth sectors:
- Advanced Manufacturing
- Food and Agribusiness
- Medical Technologies and Pharmaceuticals
- Mining Equipment, Technology and services and/or Oil, Gas and Energy Resources or
- Providing enabling technologies and/or ICT & Professional services to one or more of the growth sectors
To register your interest for the program, please complete the below form.
TELL ME MORE
Contact Business SA to learn more about the Entrepreneurs’ Programme and let us help you make your business the best it can be on (08) 8300 0000 or firstname.lastname@example.org
Industry of Operation Note: Businesses that provide to one or more of the 5 growth sectors include:
- Enabling or supporting technologies
- Inputs or services to drive business growth or improve business competitivenessEnabling technologies and services underpinning the 5 growth sectors include:
- Freight and logistics
- Infrastructure related construction and services
- Information and communications technologies
- Digital technologies
- Professional services
Outside of these key enabling technologies and services, this definition includes other businesses that enable or support one of the 5 growth sectors through a direct commercial relationship.
But it excludes routine business operational activities such as:
*Working in partnership with the Australian Government to deliver the Entrepreneurs' Programme.
- Legal advice
- Financial accounting/bookkeeping services