Business SA offers a wide range of sponsorship and partnership opportunities that support South Australian businesses to develop a relationship with our 3100-strong membership base.
We provide a unique opportunity for sponsors and partners to connect with members, access key industry sectors and engage with our vast network of stakeholders who support economic growth is South Australia.
Business SA is seeking sponsors and partners to assist in the delivery of the following event opportunities:
- 2019 Back to Business Event (February 2019)
- 2019 End of Financial Year Business Lunch (June 2019)
- 2019 South Australian Export Awards (October 2019)
- 2019 The Chamber series - Monthly member networking events.
- 2019 SAYES Graduation and Events (August 2019)
Business SA Website
- Launched in 2016 Business SA has undergone a significant digital transformation project focused which includes a new intelligent website with multiple opportunities for cross promotion of products and services that increase brand exposure to 25,000 visitors every month.
Business SA Today
- Business SA’s weekly membership newsletter (sent to approximately 30,000 Business SA contacts).
Business SA Social Media Platforms
- Including Facebook, Twitter and LinkedIn.
- South Australia’s longest running quarterly business insights survey. Quarterly publication sent to 15,000 Business SA members.
- Member to member online marketplace for the business community where members can buy or sell discounted products and services.
Advertising opportunities in our various branded channels are available at both casual rates and as a cost-effective inclusive package. Assets available for advertising include:
- LinkedIn, Facebook, Instagram and Twitter posts
- Banner ads in the weekly all-member Business SA Today electronic newsletter
- Banner ads in subject-specific electronic direct mail and newsletters
- Banner ads in our internal electronic newsletter, The Star
- Carousel space on our website: business-sa.com
For more information on advertising opportunities with Business SA, click here
Want to get involved?
If your business is becoming a sponsor or advertising through Business SA's channels, please fill out the enquiry form below: