Business SA’s Migration and Visa Service is the only South Australian service of its kind owned and operated by a State chamber of commerce and industry.
Our service aims to offer all South Australian businesses professional, effective and reliable advice, tailored to address the specific skill requirements they
Our migration consultants
are registered with the Office of Migration Agents Registration Authority (MARA). As such our migration consultants are bound by the MARA Code of Conduct and are required to have an in-depth knowledge of Australian migration law and procedures.
Why choose Business SA?
Check out testimonials from satisfied clients that use our services.
- Highly experienced agents bound by the MARA Code of Conduct
- Methodical and comprehensive processes mean 100 per cent of our visa applications are successful
- Join leading South Australian businesses who use the service to bring in high calibre personnel from overseas
- Your business is our business - we work hard to ensure you are satisfied with the end result and will respond to any enquiry within 24 hours
- Our services are offered at extremely competitive prices
Types of Visa's offered
Employer sponsored migration visas
Temporary skilled work visa (subclass 457)
Regional Sponsored Migration Scheme (RSMS), subclass 187
- Designed to allow skilled workers to come to Australia and work for an approved business for up to four years
- Currently the Australian is in the process of replacing the 457 visa with a new Temporary Skills Shortage (TSS) visa, due to come into force by March 2018
- For more information read this fact sheet on the replacement of the 457 visa
Temporary work (short stay specialist) visa, subclass 400
- Permanent residence visa for skill workers who wish to work in regional Australia (The whole of SA is considered regional
- Once the visa is granted, the applicant must commit to working in the nominated occupation for at least two years
- From March 2018 new reforms to the RSMS program will be implemented which are outlined in this document
Training visa, subclass 407
- Short term, highly specialised, non-ongoing work
- Period applicant can stay is three months with special circumstances allowing six months
Temporary Activity visa, subclass 408
- Temporary visa allowing people to take part in workplace-based training in Australia for up to two years
- Includes training to enhance skills in an eligible occupation, or training that promotes capacity building overseas
- from 19 May 2017, businesses will need to be approved as a temporary activity sponsor if they wish to sponsor a 407 visa applicant or holder.
- Temporary activity visa is for people wanting to come to Australia on a temporary basis to undertake the following activities:
- Invited participant
- Religious worker
- Special program
- Superyacht crew
- Domestic worker
- Australian Government endorsed event
- Requires sponsorship if the applicant's stay in Australia is for more than three months or they apply in Australia
General Skilled Migration Visa Service (GSM)
A GSM visa is designed to attract highly employable people for migration to Australia. The applicant is assessed on merit basis via a point test system and invited to apply for the listed visa if pass the minimum test threshold.
Subclass 189 visa
Subclass 190 visa
- Permanent visa option that does not require sponsorship by a relative, state or territory government
Subclass 489 visa
- The applicant must be nominated by an Australian state or territory government
- Four year provisional visa that allows holder to live in specified regional areas of Australia
- The Department of Border Security provides a full list of eligible postcodes
- Applicant needs to be sponsored by an Australian relative living in a designated area, or by a state or territory government
Business Migration Visa Service
This migration visa service is designed for entrepreneurs or business owner looking to conduct business activities within Australia.
Subclass 188 and 888 visa
- This visa allows business people to own and manage a business in Australia (Business Innovation Stream)
- Conduct business and investment activity in Australia (Investor Stream and Significant Investor Stream and Premium Investor Stream)
- Undertake an entrepreneurial activity in Australia (Entrepreneur Stream)
- By meeting the requirement of a provisional visa after a specified period, the applicant is eligible to apply for the permanent business visa if successfully nominated by a state, territory or Australian government
Want to find out more?
Please fill out the form below with your request and one of our migration agents will respond. Alternatively call 08 8300 0013 to speak with one of our helpful migration agents.