Getting a return on Investment from Advertising on Social Media
About the Course
Getting A Return On Investment From Advertising On Social Media
WHAT IS IT?
By introducing the core advertising fundamentals of the most popular social media platforms; Facebook, Instagram, Twitter and LinkedIn, learn how to utilise their advertising capabilities to best meet your business goals. Is cold, hard cash in the bank or driving brand awareness?
WHY DO I NEED IT?
This course will help businesses understand how advertising operates in the social media landscape and how you can harness these highly targeted audiences to drive your business success and quantify your outcomes.
WHERE DOES IT HAPPEN?
Training will be at the locations published below.
- Facebook advertising and the different ad types
- How to run split testing and why you should
- The different types of audience targeting in Facebook
- Using the Facebook Pexel to increase and measure conversions
- How to advertise on Twitter and remarket to your exisiting website traffic who are yet to purchase
- Using LinkedIn Advertising to target your ideal clients and referral partners
- What you need to know about Instagram advertising and how you can use it
- Measuring your results using Google Analytics
- Click through rates and cost per click how to tell if your ads are performing well