Bullying, discrimination and sexual harassment
About the Course
For Managers and Supervisors
WHAT IS IT?
This course will guide your management team through implementing anti-bullying policies and practices and an exploration of the laws relating to bullying, sexual harassment and discrimination.
WHY DO I NEED IT?
Management with a thorough understanding of how to make sure these workplace responsibilities are being met, is a must for your protection – both lawfully and constructively – should an incident occur in your workplace.
WHERE DOES IT HAPPEN?
On-site at your workplace or public course dates available below.
- An understanding of the types of harassment and discrimination that may be encountered in the workplace and the ability to identify the difference between direct and indirect discrimination and the grounds for unlawful discrimination
- Strategies for managing risks of bullying, discrimination and sexual harassment occurring in the workplace
- The ability to identify and manage harassment issues
- Knowledge about how to mitigate organisational risks associated with harassment and discrimination
- Knowledge of how to be responsible for handling complaints and understanding the roles of the grievance and contact officers within an organisation