Did you know that in South Australia, employees performing building, electrical or metal trades work predominantly on site are entitled to portable long service leave?
This means they don’t have to work with the same employer for 10 years to be eligible for long service leave.
Come along to this complimentary session and hear from the experts at Portable Long Service Leave Scheme who will provide an overview:
- About the Scheme
- Who’s covered by the Scheme
- Why Portable Long Service leave exists
- What penalties apply if contributions are not made
- How you can help your industry to perform.
The scheme may apply to you if you fall under any of these awards*:
- Building and Construction General On-Site
- Electrical, Electronic and Communications Contractors
- Joinery and Building Trades
- Plumbing and Fire Sprinklers
* Subject to meeting criteria including but not limited to the amount of time spent on-site
Thursday 23 November 2017
: Business SA, Lvl 1 136 Greenhill Road, Unley 5061
Book your place via the registration form below.