Business SA in partnership with the Department of Industry, Innovation and Science Entrepreneurs' Programme are hosting a free event on Workforce 2025 - Thrive in an age of digital, automation and robotics. Leaders of METS companies need to adapt to Industry 4.0, an evolving workforce and the changing nature of work itself. Workforce 2025 is a learning event for METS company leaders and executives to improve their position, gain confidence, direction and practical next steps about the future of work. Attendees will leave armed with new perspectives, an aligned strategic direction and practical next steps to address and respond to the changing workforce and increasingly digital nature of work in their organisation.
What you'll learn
The key topics for the day include:
- How do you ensure you keep your best talent and safeguard your IP?
- Are you making the most of your digital opportunities?
- What are you going to do about the changing nature of work?
- What will your workforce look like in 2025?
- What will it take to ensure your business thrives in the future of work?
: Monday 18 March
: 8:45am - 5:00pm
: Business SA, Lvl 1, 136 Greenhill Road Unley 5061
For more information on this workshop, please contact Victor Hilliard on 0420 961 294.
Download the flyer here